Drone building guide sections 2 is that purchase micro FPV getting started with drones, as a beginner, it’s best way that choosing a micro drone to practice, after this sections you will make remarkable progress in drone world.
Base Micro FPV Drone
- Equiped With A Key Return & HEADLESS SECURITY SYSTEM For Any Level Of Player To Prevent From Losing The Copter
- Altitude Hold Function: Powerful air pressure altitude hold function allow you to release the throttle stick and the drone will keep hovering at the current height. Easy for you to shoot quality images or videos.
- A Key 360° 4-Ways Flip(left,right,forward,backward), Continuous Roll For Perfect Action And Wonderful Performance
- Come With Two Batteries For Longer Flight Time.
- Range: About 50-100 Meters. Battery Run Time: About 7-9 Minutes. Charging Time: : About 80 Minutes
Parts Replacement List
Longer flight times!
The additional batteries are a convenient way to make sure you always have a battery full and ready to fly.
This kind of charger can enable you to charge five batteries at the same time and make your rc helicopters have enough spare battery. So that you have more flight enjoy time.
Once the motors have been swapped out, try test-flying the drone. It will be very responsive and strong enough to carry a payload.
Propellers & blade & guard
Our drone came with extras but these parts do tend to break the fastest so its good to have a few extras.
DRONE BUILDING GUIDE OTHER SECTIONS
|Guide To Drone Book||Main FPV Drone Parts||Full FPV Experience|
|Sections 1||Sections 3||Sections 4|