Here are some best fpv receivers which recommended by experienced pilots, All are a great solution for fpv quadcopter. Quadcopter radio receiver technology is proven, approved by many model associations, tested and reviewed as the leading Chinese 2.4Ghz R/C Technology.
Below fpv quadcopter using these Radio Receiver part: ZMR250 SCORPION V2, QAV250, ZMR 250, Blackout Mini H Quad v2, REVERSE NIGHTHAWK 250, REALFPV SPANKY 5, DIATONE #37 SILVER, BLUE MAMBA, NIGHTHAWK 250, MODIFIED NIGHT HAWK 250 – DOUBLE ARMS CLEAN/DIRTY, XHOVER MXP230, EPIC 260, EPIC 280 V2, HOVERTHINGS FLIP 260, MXP230, HOVERSHIP MHQ2, IRONMINI 210, EMAX – NIGHT HAWK 200, EMAX 250 PRO W/5MM CARBON ARMS, FC QAV280 V2, LUMENIER QAV250 CF, FOSSILS STUFF GRAVITY 250, N-ARMED, FROSTFIRE – MXP230, ECHO QUAD 270, GNAT 130, LISAM 210, RAGG-E 200H, CBQ190 – INFINITEFPV, G-ROTORS 170, TAROT 250, G-ROTORS GR-220 etc.
|Flysky FS-GR3E AFHDS 2.4G 3CH Receiver for GT3B GT2 GT3C Transmitter|
- These are quite dependable and resilient too. I prefer them over the fancy SBUS once as their not that complicated to hook-up.
- Good quality product. Always trust product from Frsky. It uses a new style of packaging, not sure whether is has been flashed with 27ms firmware or not – I hope it has been flashed to 27ms firmware.
- Nice and small, all my builds include this little buddy. My transmitter is a turnigy9x with DJT module, so no X4R for me. important remark: according to manual, they include 18ms firmware, so good for racing, bad if you intend to use 8 channels or more (there’s a caveat in the manual as well).
|2.4G Flysky FS-iA6B 6 Ch Receiver PPM Output with iBus Port Compatible Flysky i4 i6 i10 Transmitter|
The receiver is a great solution for all model aircraft requiring full range up to 6 channels. This receiver is more powerful than AR7000 Receiver, This dual path redundancy, plus the fact each of the two receivers is located in a slightly different location, exposes each to a different RF environment and creates a bulletproof RF link in all conditions.
- Bond to my Turnigy 9x with Orange DSM2/X Module and AR9x upgrade motherboard. Seems to work great. installed it onto my 500 Whitesheep frame for aerial photography. Using teh PPM signal for Cleanflight / iNav fork.
- It is working just fine with my FS-i4 TX and it is a very good low price receiver to add many other models to my “Model family”
- Works fine with FS-i4. I installed it in Protoss 500 with a carbon frame – no problem with range. Binding at first time was little tricky, but after that everything works perfect. Nice thing in a nice price.
|FrSky D8R-II Plus 2.4Ghz 8CH ACCST Receiver Telemetery|
FrSKY ACCST technology is proven, approved by many model associations, tested and reviewed as the leading Chinese 2.4Ghz R/C Technology.
New FrSKY ACCST (Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology) gives you secure radio communicatios in 2.4Ghz band. ACCST 2.4GHz system shifts 80 channels around hundred times per second in the 2.4GHz band. This means that the system is completely resistant to interference in that band.
The Two-way Radio System developed by FrSky provides an additional return link that would be used for monitoring the Rx’s voltage, temperature, location, speed and so on.
I recommend this if you have a flight controller that only supports analog PWM inputs, like the CC3D. It sends out telemetry as well. If you have a ppm sum input in your flight controller (like a pixhawk), I recommend the D4R, because it’s lighter and smaller. You can upgrade the firmware of this receiver to that of a D8R-XP which makes it able to output ppm sum. But if you’re considering this module, I recommend getting the newer D8R-XP directly (SKU304229). It’s cheaper and it’s the new version of this one, supporting ppm sum directly.
|Walkera RX701 2.4G Receiver For Walkera DEVO F7 Transmitter|
Been using RX1202 on larger birds and tiny RX601 on my racers…1 of my racers needs an extra channel so this is perfect…never lost connection with devo, even out 1200 meters
I chose this rx to bind my future cx-20 / quanum nova or whatsoever flies. I need to test yet. It seems all right.
- Been using RX1202 on larger birds and tiny RX601 on my racers. 1 of my racers needs an extra channel so this is perfect. never lost connection with devo, even out 1200 meters.
- Bought this for my Devo 7. worked perfectly out of the box. no complaints here. get around 500m range so far which is pretty much as far as i can see and the price was cheaper than everywhere is else which was a bonus! recommend it!
- I have purchased many of these anf they have excellent range and bind easily. I highly recommend this product.