This was the first Nano Quadcopter Drone produced by Hubsan Technology. It has been unavailable for sale for a number of months. Drone Flyers are pleased to announce that Gearbest have decided to restock this fabulous RC Quadcopter.
Well over a year old now this Top Nano Drone has a strong following throughout the Remote Control community. This RC Quadcopter has also been released under the Estes PRO X name. Tiny in size 45mm x45mm it is great stable yet agile fun flyer.
Included in a smart plastic box is your remote control Drone transmitter a spare set of Blades/Propellers, a USB battery charger and your Nano Drone manual. The Drone is powered by a 100 mAh lipo battery and is relatively simple to fly. The pre-programmed fight control board offers 3 different flight modes 30, 60 and 100 %.
When its was first released on sale at Gearbestit was the first Nano Drone on the market and therefore had no completion. However now (27-12-2015) there are a number of superb Nano RC Quadcopter Drones available with the Cheerson CX-10 Nano Drone and the upgraded CX-10A leading the pack.
The Original Nano Drone from Hubsan
Strangely enough none of the Drone Flyers team have ever flown one of these Nano Drones but as we are all great fans of Hubsan having the Q4 Top Nano Drone is for us a must have for us. We know it will not disappoint and will be a great addition to our valued collection. We will publish a Drone Flyers Review as soon as we receive this Top Nano Drone.
- Brand Name:Hubsan
- Item Name: H111 Q4 Nano Quadcopter Drone
- Model Type:Brushed
- Assembly Type: Assembled and Ready to Fly
- Vehicle: Quadcopter Drone
- Battery of Quadcopter:100mAh 3.7v Lipo battery
- Charging Mode:USB
- Batteries for Transmitter: Two “AAA” batteries(not included)
- Charging Time: 30 minutes
- Flying Time: About 5 minutes
- Dimensions: About 45mm x 45 mm
- Weight: 11.5 gram
- Age Range:14+
- Tiny Miniature Drone, ultra small design.
- Built in red and blue LED Lights for front and back flying guide and low
- light flying
- 4-Channel 2.4ghz Radio with digital trim
- 6 axis flight
- Position recovery technology
- Built in gyroscope for stable flight.
- Tough, one piece PCB frame
- Nimble and precise flight
- Spare blades included
- Weighs 11.5grams!
- USB Charging cord
- Coreless micro motors
1 x H111 Q4 Nano Quadcopter Drone