If you are not a rc hobbyist or just a fly rc helicopter, and are interested in quadcopter that want to join their ranks, but don’t know how to start and what the best micro quadcopter for sale are for beginners? If you have no RC flying experience in the past, As a beginner need some quadcopter buying guide and might find this post useful.
There are a lots of quadcopters will be listed in this post, doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t consider all of them when buying your first quadcopter. Everyone has different needs and reasons for wanting one over the other, so just keep that in mind when looking at drone reviews online.
Micro quadcopter buying guide
This will prove a valuable experience when you decide later to invest in a more advanced model. After you have mastered the flying skills with this cheap quadcopter you can move onto better ones or diy quadcopter by yourself.
Micro Quadcopter can be one of the best choices for a beginner. They are easy to control and can teach you the intricacies of air-drifting and possibly even the mechanics necessary to perform cool tricks.when you can move left or right or float in right place then you know how to fly it.
This are a few options of top seller micro quadcopters for quadcopter buying guide, I think is good for beginners: Hubsan X4, Syma X5C, Cheerson CX-10
- This is a quality product. If this is your first or 10th quad it is a great choice. I got my first one over a year ago and I can fly it like a champ now. I bought a second for my friend and I to race. Do not by a cheaper quad for your 1st unless it has gyro stabilization. YOU WILL BREAK IT. Buy 380 MAH batteries and a charger. By the prop protector and at least 3 extra sets of props. I will be getting an h107l+ as soon as they offer a charging dock for multiple batteries.
- This is great little flyer. Love the possibility of changing sensibility on transmitter. Flies great even in the mild wind, prefect for night flying. Very satisfied.
- Love this small quadcopter! it can take a decent beating and it’s very easy to use! Would recommend this to anyone who wants to fly!
- I’ve purchased about 3 of these already. .. if you’re starting out with quads and wanna learn or just need a gift for someone, this is an excllent micro quad for everyone… fun to fly for intermediate as well, great value. plenty of reviews out there on this one already +1
- This little copter is amazing… it takes photos and video perfectly. It’s so small that my neighbor didn’t see it when they came in my yard and took a shovel that was leaning up against my garage, I just happened to catch it on video. When I confronted the neighbor about it, of course he denied it until I showed him the video, I have since showed it to my other neighbors and they have recovered stuff that mysteriously came up missing!
- It is worth of the money I spent and very great fun, the copter battery loads very quick, I can not say about picture quality cause my SD card is in other place, I am very satisfied
- So tiny, and so fun to fly indoors in your house, office, everywhere! Furthermore, it have the capability to take pics and videos. Fun and cheap.
- Delivery was fast and the product was as I expected. So everything perfect!
- Super Qaud, very stable and easy to fly. Good night flyer cause of the bright LEDs. Good for beginners! Very faster delivery!
- Genuine Syma Good quality. Very good for training. Stable and fast. It is my second Syma. I have added external antenna from old router to transmitter. Now I have min 150m coverage distance.
- Everything I was hoping for… very stable flight, easy to control… about 5 min of flight time (so get some extra batteries)… very happy with this quadcopter.
Ready-to-fly quadcopter buying guide
Popolar quadcopters specs and price
|ID||Quadcopters||Estimated Price||Flight Time||Quadcopter Size||Shop Links|
|1||DJI Mavic Pro||$||27-minutes||Medium||Click|
|2||DJI Phantom 4||$||28-minutes||Medium||Click|
|3||Yuneec Typhoon H||$||25-minutes||Medium||Click|
|4||DJI Phantom 3||$||17 – 20min||Medium||Click|
|5||DJI Inspire 1||$||18 – 20min||Large||Click|
|6||Yuneec Q500 4K||$||20 – 25min||Medium||Click|
|7||Hubsan X4||$||5 – 7min||Very small||Click|
|8||Blade Nano QX||$||5 – 7min||Very small||Click|
|9||Parrot Bebop||$||8 – 10min||Small||Click|
|10||AR Drone 2.0||$||9 – 12min||Medium||Click|
If you are a rc hobby have enough hobby experienced and enough budget to spend , you are recommended to buy ready-to-fly quadcopters from above list for your first one.
On above quadcopter buying guide why choose ready to fly quadcopter? RTF which means that you don’t need to purchase any additional accessory to be able to fly the quadcopter once you do take the plunge and make the purchase.
By the way, if you have one and want to fly, Before quadcopter getting started to fly what should you do? you might find this post very useful. Of course you have more story about your first quadcopter, please share them here and leave your comments, That’s welcome.