In March, Xiaomi released the 4k version drone, there’s a HD camera on it. And I just fly it just several days ago, and I will let you know what my feelings.
It’s easy to fly, with beginner mode
I just got a drone, and then got it all working together, turn on it at twice times when the light of two switches both come white, that means you can fly. With a beginner mode, it`s more easy to fly this drone. And you can control all of directions or circle around something just by rocker.
You can just fly the drone with it’s automatic take-off +landing function, and also you can control it manually.
Have made a Xiaomi drone 4k review for you, if you want to go for a great 4k drone then you are now at the exact place. What’s difference between Xiaomi drone 4k and 1080p version? Click Here To Read More Xiaomi drone 4k review
High price – performance ratio
The price of xiaomi is about 499$ in genstattu.com. Comparing to other brand of drones, the price of xiaomi 4k drone is very affordable. Following is the comparison chart:
As you can see, 4K drones in other brands are selling for at least $589, which makes Xiaomi a very reasonable price drone among the competitors.
You can just set a pinned point on the map, and then the drone will fly following the routes you set. And also it can circle around the point.
High resolution 4k camera
The 4k version can satisfy you better in image or video taking much more than 1080p version. This is a great camera drone, which flies excellent and shoots excellent videos. Images and videos will be saved in the memory card in the drone, you can also download the files straight away with your phone.
Easy to pack
The foldable design allows you to pack the drone into laptop backpack, and carry it around easily. Only weighted about 1450g with battery installed, it offers you the mobility in any scenario.
Xiaomi mi drone specs
- Flight time: 27min
- Height limit: 120m
- Diagonal axis distance: 434mm
- Control distance: 2000m
- Output: 16 V- – – 2.9 A
- Input: 100-240V ~ 50 / 60Hz 1.5A
- Output power: 46.4 W
- Charging voltage limit: 17.4V
- Voltage: 15.2V
- Capacity: 5100 mAh / 77.52 Wh
- Weight: Approximately 1450 g
Some tips about this drone
(1) You need to fly it in an open area and with a good gps signal.
(2) When you start flying your drone, make sure that the back of your drone is face to you, not the forward. In this way, you are easy to figure out the direction of it.
(3) When the drone is too far away or in a place that lost connection with your remote, the drone may switch to self control mode, which is very dangerous as it may drift everywhere till crashed. Therefore huge empty space is always recommended for your drone flying.
(4) When you at a zone with less GPS signals, you need to let antenna of remote control to face the drone.
(5) In case of emergency, press power and take off key at the same time, the drone will stop immediately and fall down in crashed.
That`s all my opinions about 4k drone, and if you are into this drone, you can find it on Gens Ace（http://www.genstattu.com/xiaomi-mi-drone-4k.html).
Xiaomi mi drone APP
Warm Tip: Scan the code to install Xiaomi mi drone APP: