Do you need a yuneec typhoon H or Q500 battery upgrade and replacement? You might think this question is funny especially if there is nothing wrong with your yuneec drone battery for now.
A battery upgrade gives you many benefits and advantages. You get so much power at your fingertips that, you will do much more than you could hitherto do with your yuneec typhoon H or Q500 drone. You get to let all your creativity loose.
This review introduces you to the best options currently available. The best options which match your requirements and budget as researched. This match ensures that at least one option matches you and your requirements perfectly, irrespective of your drone-flying experience level and budget. Now, the best options one after the other.
Best Yuneec Typhoon Battery Upgrade And Replacement Options
|Lipo battery||For Yuneec||Price|
|Yuneec 5400 mAh 3S 11.1V||Yuneec Q500 G Drones||Check Todays Deals|
|Powerextra 11.1V 6300mAh 3S||Yuneec Q500 G Drones||Check Todays Deals|
|Yuneec 5400mAh Battery||Yunnec Typhoon H||Check Todays Deals|
|Morpilot 4S 6300mAh 14.8V||Yunnec Typhoon H||Check Todays Deals|
There is certain benefits a quality upgrade battery must offer. Long-lasting quality flying time, easy and convenient recharge, minimal maintenance, quick accessibility and wide availability are some of these benefits. So, let’s look at the options which offer these benefits or more.
The Best Battery Upgrade and replacement Options for the Yuneec Q500 G Drones
The Q500 and Typhoon G are drones which are quite popular with their awesome power. They are known for their powerful lifting capacity. This feature means they can conveniently handle a bigger battery. A bigger battery, in turn, means more flight time and, letting all your drone-flying creativity and ambitions loose.
An upgrade even increases video recording time. Since the video recorder drains battery life when used, a battery with a bigger power capacity enables you to record videos for longer periods. The options for these drone models are;
1. Yuneec 5400 mAh 3S 11.1V replacement battery
The best official battery upgrade option for Q500 and Typhoon G drones is the Yuneec Power 5400 mAh 3S 11.1V 3C LiPo flight replacement battery. It’s an official upgrade battery for the yuneec Q500, Q500+ and typhoon G drones. It’s a battery with the perfect price considering all the special features it offers.
The special features of the battery include;
- Compatibility with yuneec Q500, Q500+, and Typhoon G drones.
- A size which is quite proprietary.
- Ability to be recharged.
- A large 11.1V output voltage capacity.
- A whopping 5400 mAh battery power capacity.
All these features offer extra satisfaction when using the yuneec brand drone. You get to keep capturing aerial footage and sensational images on your Q500, Q500+ or Typhoon G quadcopter even, when you have run out of battery.
2. Powerextra 11.1V 6300mAh 3S Upgrade Battery for Yuneec
The Powerextra 11.1V 6300mAh 3S LiPo Battery Pack is the unofficial product option. The fact that it’s labeled unofficial does not mean it offers fewer features. It just means that it is from another manufacturing brand other than yuneec. It matches the official option point for point when it comes to performance. In fact, it might even offer more benefits in certain areas especially additional flight time.
The major features of this option include;
- Compatibility with so many models (Q500, Q500+, Q500 4K, Typhoon G GoPro RC multi copter and quadcopter drones).
- An 11.1V 70Wh voltage output capacity which offers a 50.4A continuous current discharge rate.
- An impressive 6300mAh battery power capacity for even more flight time.
- Built-in fail-safe circuitry for effective protection against short circuit, over discharge and overcharging.
- A year’s limited warranty and 30 days money-back guarantee.
The Best Battery Upgrade and replacement Options For the Yunnec Typhoon H
The typhoon H model is also a drone which is popular for the exciting options it offers to both experienced and beginner drone pilots alike. With so much you can do with the powerful quadcopter, a battery upgrade can only add to the fun you can catch. Battery upgrade options for the yuneec typhoon H drone include;
1. Yuneec Power 4 Digital Camera replacement Battery
The official battery upgrade product for typhoon H is the Yuneec Power 4 Digital Camera Battery. With the huge and consistent demand it is currently enjoying, it is one of the most selling drone batteries in the market now.
This might not be unconnected with its moderate price and the following features it offers.
- · A handle that enables quick and swift removal.
- · A 5400 mAh power capacity of extra flight time.
- · Ability to really power your typhoon drone whether used as a replacement, upgrade or spare battery.
- · An extended extra time of about half an hour.
2. Morpilot 4S 6300mAh 14.8V Replacement LiPo Battery
The Morpilot 4S 6300mAh 14.8V 93.2Wh Replacement LiPo Battery is the unofficial product. Although called, unofficial it offers just as much (probably more) as the official option.
It offers you the following features;
- · A 6300 mAh power capacity for an extra flight time of up to half an hour.
- · A new appearance to how drone batteries are shaped.
- · A maximum charging and continuous discharge rate of 50A.
- · A 14.8V 93.2WH voltage output for that extra power.
You might think you don’t need to upgrade your drone battery because it works normally. But there are many other reasons for upgrading other than function or the lack of it. Some of the reasons have been listed at the beginning of this review.
By choosing the best yuneec typhoon battery upgrade and replacement from among the pack’, you get to enjoy so many advantages and benefits.